A feedback messege!

I really like the game, but there are some things that are very annoying to me and I would like to know what you think about them.

1. Islands of nyne is the least colorful game I’ve seen in my life as if seriously the only colors I saw in this game much gray much green and blue I would love to see the game a bit more colorful like for example make the whole house blue and not just gray and a red drop
  2. The player in a simple bald game without any possibility to add him hair, change his color skin and change in general and make a female actress
  3. I was glad to see game Ranks as in H1Z1 only will work differently. The H1Z1 would come up in the earphones according to which location it came from and according to how many kilims it made, and I would be happy to see that it works here on KD and on hooks
  4. There are too many shields in the game, I would prefer to see a VEST rather than one leg to one head back to the stomach and one to the hands that complicates the game
  5. The current outfit for the player is very ugly I would love to see her change too

1. Since I’m only here for the competitive aspect, I don’t care about colors. However, I think to attract more playerbase a better looking game would help.
  2. I agree, and I think it will come to customize your character in a later stage.
  3. I never played H1Z1, therefore I don’t know what you are talking about.
  4. You mean armor, and I think it’s a good thing that there are different types of armor, it can make you play more tactical.
  5. I’m pretty sure skins for outfits will come to generate some income for the developers.