Problems with your keys? Please read!

If you have recently purchased a pre-order package, go to the email you used during sign-up where you will find the key distribution reply in one of a few places (dependent upon your email provider). Gmail will put the key mailer in your promotions tab, while other email providers will possibly send the email to your spam or junk folders.

If you are still having trouble finding your keys, you have a couple options!

1. Join our Discord server to speak with our staff in person. After joining, look for the moderators, or speak with me in chat or via DMs.

1. send an email to [email protected] explaining your issue

In order to expedite your support process, please provide a screenshot of your receipt. The required receipt is the one sent from Define Human, not from the payment processor. If you have not received the receipt, you may have entered your email incorrectly. In that case, we will need your full name and the correct email that you intended to use. At that point, we will find your purchase and make certain you receive your keys at the correct email address!

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Your support is wonderful and appreciated! :heart:️️

Having a hard time getting on the Discord server

Need some help please, did not get my code now for 24 hours

Hey Shaka,

Please shoot an email to [email protected] if you have not done so yet. Give them as much information about the purchase as possible; including name and email address used.

If you need additional assistance reach out to one of us mods or Pink on the discord server.
Here is a direct link for easy connecting:

I did email just waiting on the response

Send me a private message on here, Discord, or Twitter. I can help you much faster in person. :wink: