So can we get a real response on market here? This game is already dropping in player counts!

First I want to say I love this game, very well made and will be a great over all game. However where is the market? The game is losing player count already! I know some streamers have played for a little a long time ago, but marketing needs to pick it up somehow in this game or the game will be dead before it even starts up!

I dont care if its in the form of a tourney or paying a streamer or advertising via websites. Honestly I think a great idea would be a free to play weekend or two with a big streamer if you could swing it. But more important than all this, the commuity just wants answers!

Can a marketing dev or someone let us know a plan? Some of us have played a ton of hours from day 1 and even other streamers have played many more hours and no one knows anything! Please help the game grow!

The Devs have made it clear their intention is to iron out the game (bugs and optimisation) before beginning significant marketing campaigns. The team wouldn’t have went into this without a plan.

They have set a high standard for themselves with this project and are actively working towards meeting those goals, and I can guarantee you - there is no-one here who wants this game to succeed more than those who have been working on it since 2015.

Take the fact that we have new moderators being made up and streamers being announced, that their starting to gear up for the future and not going in blind or unprepared.

I know it’s painful to see something you want to succeed not launch right away, but that has been mostly to the design of their approach and isn’t uncommon to EA games.

Look forward to seeing you on the Dome :unicorn:

The Devs have made it clear their intention is to iron out the game (bugs and optimisation) before beginning significant marketing campaigns.

Has this actually been stated by the developers? I haven’t seen them address this yet.