Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 30 GB available space

RECOMMENDED:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 64 bit / Windows 8 64 bit / Windows 10 64 bit
Processor: Intel Quad Core i5/i7 3.3 GHz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti/970 (High settings) and 1080 (Ultra settings)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 30 GB available space

You should be able to run the game, but looking at the recommended specs your graphics card might be a bottleneck.

So what u mean with bottleneck?..sorry for my english

Just a term used when there is a specific piece of hardware in your setup that can reduce performance. In this case you reached recommended specs with your CPU and RAM but your GPU does not meet the recommended specs, but it does meet the minimum specs so you should be able to run the game, but not at exceptional performance. (Dont worry english is not my first language either.)

but i can run the game smooth right? with no problems at all right? like on medium not on high settings

thank you for you help

Smooth is a subjective word. Minimum requirements are usually put forth for someone to be able to run the game. I can not promise that it will run smoothly, but you should be able to run the game. Still it depends what the developers changed since alpha (the minimum and recommended specs is based on the alpha version). It might run easier with some optimisation or worse with new implementations. I would say try it out and see if it runs well. If your PC really struggles too much steam has a refund option.

i’ll see it tomorrow when it will be released so and yes steam refunds anyways so thanks for your replys